Free DNS provides easy shared DNS hosting & URL forwarding

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Wikipedia Forever

Wikipedia Affiliate Button
Today I was reading a few lines about Python and I stumbled upon this text:
the language is named after the BBC show "Monty Python's Flying Circus" and has nothing to do with nasty reptiles
I red that before a couple of times, but I never understood the relation between the programming language and the show. I googled up the shows name and (obviously) the first two results were Wikipedia pages. I clicked one of them and I got into Wikipedia. There I saw it: a message from Jimmy Wales. I realized that I wanted to make a donation for Wikipedia a few days ago, but I forgot. Afraid this might happen again, I put everything on hold and made the donation. If you use Wikipedia, consider making donation, too. The ammount is not important. There are lots of cool things to find in there (e.g. did you know that spam is also related to Monty Python's Flying Circus?).

No comments:

Post a Comment