Free DNS provides easy shared DNS hosting & URL forwarding

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Coding starts.... NOW!

Well, GSoC coding starts today. I finished the functional specification, but I still need to prepare some mockups to make it cleaner. Jerome suggested balsamiq. I'll give it a try.
Jerome gave me some very good advices about dealing with common stuff vs. specific issues in it:
the question to ask yourself is: What are the difference between java applet and web services for the final users (Moodle admin and the guy wanted to record a sound)? If the difference needs a few sentences to be explained, you can have one paragraph. If you need half a chapter to explain the difference, it probably needs distinct chapters/use cases.
On a separate issue, I think Elena has an easier project code-wise, but more challenging "inspirational-wise".

No comments:

Post a Comment