Free DNS provides easy shared DNS hosting & URL forwarding

Friday, November 13, 2009

My (real) great deal on shoplet.com

I buy my Office Supplies at Shoplet.com This is a follow up on my shopping experience with shoplet.com. After my previous attempt to make the deal of a life-time and buy a ultra-modern laptop for only $0.95, I exchanged emails with Keith B. from Shoplet. After our "rocky" start (as he kindly tagged my "I demand an explanation" emails), he was very eager to help me solve my problem. He even went the extra mile and got me an extra $50 coupon (I already got a 10% discount coupon for my initial order).
Thus, I decided to give it another try. I went on the site and browsed around for some time until I found some things I like. I mainly looked at computer products and office supplies. I selected a few, including a Wii wheel remote, some USB hubs, microSD cards and others, but for now I only bought these:
  • a 2GB DDR2 SDRAM Memory Module - I need this because my last eBay bid did not worked out;
  • Newton Peripherals MoGo Mouse BT - Optical - this seems very interesting; I'm realy currious to see how it looks and works and just in case it's really really cool, I bought a few.
  • a camera pocket tripod - I wanted to get one for some time.
Overall, I was very happy with the content of my cart so I went to checkout. Since I'm familiar to PayPal, I decided to pay using that. Including UPS ground shipping and NY taxes, I had to pay only $13 (thanks to the coupon I got from Keith) and I got some very cool items. Anyway, that's not what I was after; Elena argued that I spent too much time browsing the site, but for me it was very fun. More fun than going to a real computer shop.

1 comment: